NIGHT X Billie Simone Jewelry Gemini Mask Chain - Limited Edition!
Two female-founded brands have teamed up to take your mask game to the next level. This NIGHT X Billie Simone Jewelry patent-pending convertible chain makes mask wearing convenient and fashionable. The 10K gold filled chain featuring a sterling silver logo tag provides the perfect balance of dainty but durable. The 20" chain length allows for easy on and off. The hinge closures offer major versatility -perfect for face coverings, but can also connect as a necklace or lariat or feature another charm. Not to mention, pairs perfectly with a NIGHT face covering ; )
Please note: These chains are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded. Due to the nature of this product, returns and exchanges will not be authorized unless there is a defect with the particular item. If this is the case, please reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com and we will replace the item at no additional cost. The NIGHT X Billie Simone Gemini Mask Chain offers high quality, convenience and multi-purpose usage.
- CONVENIENCE: The Gemini Chain is our patent-pending design that keeps your mask extremely accessible.
- PERFECT LENGTH: With a 20” chain length, The Gemini Chain enables quick & easy over-the-head on & off use.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: The easy-open hinge rings make it easy to clip any face mask on and off. The chain can also be used as a necklace or lariat, on its own or with a different charm of choice.
- Directions for use:
1. Clip the hinge rings of the chain onto your mask ear loops
2. Place mask around ears and adjust loops and nose clip for comfort
3. Rock it!
- Directions for use:
• Color: Yellow Gold
• Material: 10K Gold Filled, Sterling Silver Tag
• Chain Length: 20" length
• Made in the USA
• Chain Care: Can be cleaned in warm soap and water. We recommend DAWN dish soap. Rinse & pat dry with a clean cloth.
More than a mask chain... it's jewelry!
Machine wash cold on gentle settings or hand wash. Air dry. Do not tumble dry. Iron or steam as needed on a low heat setting. Do Not Bleach.
Questions? We have answers!