Silk Pet Bed
“Introducing the world’s first silk pet bed for fur & skin health. Inspired by our own pets & their obsession with our famous NIGHT silk pillows - Plus the countless stories from customers, friends & family whose fur babies also couldn’t get enough of our silk greatness.” - Kalle Simpson (Founder & Dog Mama).
- Outer cover: 90% Mulberry Silk / 10% Spandex.
- Orthopedic memory foam base for ultra comfort.
- Exterior zipper for ease of care.
- 360° bolsters provide maximum support.
- Stylish striped gussets for an elevated aesthetic.
- Anti-skid base for floor-friendly use.
- Small: 20" W x 16" L x 6" H for up to 20 lb pets.
- Medium: 30" W x 24" L x 8" H for up to 70 lb pets.
- Large: 35" W x 27" L x 10" H for up to 100 lb pets.
- Small: 14.5" W x 17" L.
- Medium: 21.5" W x 26" L.
- Large: 23.5" W x 29" L.
- Remove base & bolsters from silk cover
- Wash silk cover only in cold water with gentle detergent on delicate cycle
- Dry flat
- Do not wash inserts (bolsters & base.) Spot clean if necessary.
- Open zippers on top and bottom
- Insert bolsters through the top zipper
- Insert foam base through bottom zipper
- Because these beds are vacuum sealed to minimize the shipping carbon footprint, the bed may appear smaller upon delivery. Allow 24 hours for the foam to assume full shape. The inside of the bed will expand with use, as the foam settles.
Machine wash cold on gentle settings or hand wash. Air dry. Do not tumble dry. Iron or steam as needed on a low heat setting. Do Not Bleach.
Questions? We have answers!