Risers and Shiners: Alexandra Janelli, The Hypnotherapist and Expert in Relaxation
Our mission at Discover NIGHT is simple: we want to help stand out people crush life by maximizing the night time. We draw our inspiration from these stand out individuals; those who refuse to accept mediocrity; those who wake up on a mission; those who want to be the best at whatever it is they do. It is the people who rise and shine that we work for and in this column, we hear from them.
Alexandra Janelli is a certified hypnotherapist and life coach and owner of the luxury wellness center Modrn Sanctuary. Considered one of New York City’s premier hypnotherapists, Alexandra has been featured in various publications and worked with clients ranging from Academy Award Nominee Actors to famous photographers and high level executives. She is an advocate for deep, restorative sleep and rests her head on a NIGHT Pillow every night!
- Average hours of sleep per night? 7-9
- Night owl or early riser? MORNING ALL THE WAY
- Matching pajama sets or anything goes? Cute nightgown or soft t-shirt
- Latest you’ve ever slept in? This year???...10:30am...
- What can you not sleep without? Duvet comforter and Chapstick with a glass of seltzer on the side table
- Vivid dreams or no dream memory? Dream enthusiast.
- What gets you out of bed every morning? My dog and a walk in the park with coffee
- Number of times you snooze the alarm? ..snoozing makes you fall deeper asleep!
- First thing you do when you wake up? Get licked by my dog
- What keeps you going all day? Feeling proud of what I am accomplishing.
Other Risers and Shiners: