Let us guess...
Your weekend was amazing and now you are dreading that early Monday morning alarm clock because it means a long work week ahead. #SAME. We get it.
But we are all about staying positive here at NIGHT HQ, so here are four reasons to look forward to waking up on Monday morning after sleeping on a NIGHT pillow.
1. Deep Sleep = High Functioning Brain
#Fact: The signature black hue of the NIGHT pillow is engineered to help boost melatonin production so you sleep deeply. You’ll wake up as 100% productive as your colleague who says she, “stayed at home and did laundry this weekend.”
2. No Morning Shame
Still had some residual makeup on from the wild weekend? Avoid the sad reminder of nights past as the black silk will work to hide any sign of it. Judgment-free wake up guaranteed.
3. Hair On Point
We want you to snooze that alarm clock and catch extra Z's, which means your Sunday blow out needs to stay fresh to death for your Monday work day. Preserve your locks with the finest silk pillowcase on the market, that doesn’t cause frizz. The NIGHT pillow ensures you’re ready to be #flawless come 8am.
4. Signs of Exhaustion? Not here.
Maintain hydrated, youthful skin and hair with the NIGHT pillow, leaving you looking like you spent the weekend at the spa, drinking green tea and meditating. No dark circles, sleep creases, or split ends here.
#Sundayscaries are for people who don’t sleep with NIGHT. Beat them forever.
Our mission at Discover NIGHT is simple: we want to help stand out people crush life by maximizing the night time. We draw our inspiration from these stand out individuals; those who refuse to accept mediocrity; those who wake up on a mission; those who want to be the best at whatever it is they do. It is the people who rise and shine that we work for and in this column, we hear from them.
From MTV VJ to Deputy Editor of SELF to Executive Editor of Good Housekeeping Magazine, there is nothing #basic about Meaghan Murphy’s fascinating career. On top of being a total boss on the work front, she is a fitness guru, mother of three, a legit AF human and O.G. NIGHT Pillow™ supporter. Here's our 10 question speed round with Meaghan:
- Average hours of sleep per night? 7
- Night owl or early riser? Early riser.
- Matching pajama sets or anything goes? Mismatched sets. I never seem to pull the matching bottoms and top out of the drawer, so I wind up with pizza on the bottom and dinosaurs on the top. Big fan of Target jammies! (I have 3 kids!)
- Latest you’ve ever slept in? As a mom: 7 AM. As a human being without kids: Noon.
- What can you not sleep without? The hubs.
- Vivid dreams or no dream memory? No dreams.
- What gets you out of bed every morning? An internal alarm clock…5:03 like a robot!
- Number of times you snooze the alarm? I don’t set an alarm!
- First thing you do when you wake up? Roll my feet out with a BodyWorks ball. Trying to avoid plantar fasciitis.
- What keeps you going all day? Some undiagnosed hyperactivity disorder.
Other Risers and Shiners: